Whether you are thinking about planning a bathroom, or are just kicking off a bathroom renovation and want to make sure your project fulfils your vision
There are several common scenarios where using a Wardle Plumbing to manage your bathroom renovation is the right approach, including:
- Installing a brand new bathroom from scratch. This is very often the case with larger remodelling projects, where new bathrooms are being installed within an extension or where bathrooms are being created from rooms previously given over to another use.
- When party walls (walls shared between you and a neighbour) are liable to be affected.
- When internal walls need constructing or removing. This is especially the case when the walls are structural (load bearing).
- Where new fittings require the existing floors to be reinforced — a common issue when new, luxury baths are being installed.
- For the creation of a wet room, where structural calculations, waterproofing and drainage issues are commonly faced.
- When you have decided to source all fixtures and fittings from different suppliers rather than using an in-house supply- and-fit service from a bathroom specialist. A builder can run the project for you.
- Where building regulations (also known as building regs) approval or compliance is required.
- When opting for certain fixtures and fittings that require professional knowledge to fit, such as heavy, large format stone tile, or wall-hung sanitaryware.